Monday, February 22, 2010

Winter Break

We're finishing up our 'snowmageddon' break, which makes me think back to Annie's first winter break at christmas, which makes me think back to my freshman winter break back in Buffalo in the snow. It was about a month long, and I would spend a few hours working through the Theatetus before heading out into the snow to meet my old buddies and start the festivities. I did a pretty nice job on the Theatetus, but could not quite pull it into an essay before the deadline, then freaked out and handed in something like a verbose outline right at the end of the year. I remember one time during the vacation that we ran out of beer money and went and gave blood to pick up a few bucks. There was a lot of snow. Not like the year before that, which was the blizzard of '77. Good times.

1 comment:

J Blood said...

Not many have walked on the Chesapeake Bay.