Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Good News

I just wanted to note that it is really awesome to experience human life on earth.
Ellen got a job offer this morning as the Medical Director at a small in-patient unit between
DC and Baltimore. Her grandfather on her father's side was a single-parent greengrocer in Harlem. Her grandparents on her mother's side lived in the Garment District. I think she's done some good work out there, that's bit very easy to understand, and I'm very proud of her. I don't know what percentage of the human population ever gets offered a job as the Medical Director, butI know it isn't large. Congratulations to Class of ('80/Febiie/'81) alumna Ellen Minerva. Nicely Done, from the guy who saw the whole process!

1 comment:

Bud said...

Hear, hear! I'll plan a check-up with you all this summer if the doctor can squeeze me in.