Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Last night I dreamed I received a package containing a hat that had been owned by John-Paul’s mother. The Papal Police ransacked my room and confiscated it.

The Mad Maggies is the poorly-named band I’m playing with, and this is the website:
http://www.themadmaggies.com/

They say you can find anything on the web, but I searched in vain for a site with Sputnik the Space Potato (“We like salads, salads, salads/ Veg-ty-bles and fruits”) nor could I find one for “Always count your change”, but did find the following:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiUQKuZF85w

No pictures of the Pink-mobile, James? And bummer, oh man, about the tree. I guess at least you’ll be in firewood for a while.

5 comments:

JimPreston said...

http://codepinkalert.com/img/original/pricelessAD2.jpg

J Blood said...

Nice! The mighty Pink Army has arisen from the Risk board.

JimPreston said...

Mighty indeed, and almost certain to prevail, given the unconventional nature of our tactics and the glaring lack of creativity and taste among our opponents. By the way, Ellen and Annie are coming out to CA to look at some colleges, etc. Are you going to be around in June/July?
peace,
jim

JimPreston said...

And also, we call it the P-5.
(Pink Peace-People-Powered Pedicab)

I rode it down Independence Ave. in front of the US capitol with two women in the back singing "He'll bomb the whole world, if he can." It got me high. One of the passengers was your neighbor Medea Benjamin of Code Pink and globalconnection.com.

J Blood said...

I would LOVE to see Ellen & Annie and should be around all summer. Let me know if you need me phone number and stuff. Maybe we can get together with Medea. I didn't know she was my meighbor, but I voted for her in 2000.