Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Even we get mail

The following was sent to Tracy and me:

Gentlemen,
I am writing to you to see whether or not you are interested in reuniting your old college band for Homecoming weekend in Annapolis. Rachel O'Keefe told me about your band and it would be awesome to bring you together to play at your 25th reunion. The dates for Homecoming weekend are September 29-October 1. I don't have email addresses for Jim Preston or Peter Gilbert and I doubt the address I have for James Brunner will work so if you're in touch with these guys, let me know.
Sincerely,
Jo Ann
Jo Ann Mattson Director of Alumni Relations
St John's College


I'm guessing Peter might not be so interested in going to Homecoming, and it's a bit far for Jim. Still, it's always nice to be asked.

No comments: