Sunday, January 06, 2019

High and Wonderful

Hi Johny, not sure if this works for your current Jones project, but I think this rough song structure is very promising. Hope it helps.

I owe you a call
It’s been a long time since we spoke
And a lot has happened in between
Ha ha
Yeah a lot has happened to me
And to you?

I’d like to know how you are doing
Want to know that you’re alright
I want to tell you everything
Can’t figure where to start

Remember how we made an orgy
Surprised ourselves that people came
We looked each other in the face
Observed the border had been breached
(And we had breached it)
The wall twixt pure desire
and actuality

Well, my friend, that’s where I am now
Everything I want somehow comes to pass
Leaves me high and wonderful
Wondering how I got here and
What could possibly come next





2 comments:

J Blood said...

It's not so musical, but conceptually it's very strong

Bud said...

Agree. Wanted to get the ideas down, 2 or 3 of them.
Here’s a completely different tack that may also be promising:
One more drink, might as well
On the house! Madmemoiselle!