Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Work in Progress

Once upon a time, when I was a youngster
The city was my shopping mall and the streets were my dumpster
We’d do shots of laughing gas and boot up itching powder
I’d feel a little nauseous while the music just got louder
By day we’d get our hair cut, by night crash discotheques
Take a couple angry pills, have unclimactic sex
Red in tooth and nail
And I’m an angry white male

What happened to the girls I knew, they’re ugly and they’re fatter
And they try to fill me up with chitter chitter chatter
I make sure all the pretty gals know they need to smile
Especially when they can see that I am drunk on rage and bile
You’ve seen it all on television, it’s an American disease
But I tell the ladies: You’d look so good on your knees
Or you could take the veil
For an angry white male

No comments: