Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Today's verse Dec.. 31, 2009

Songs for the old depression and new year.

Worse than Bukowsk, perhaps,
those who couldn't even be bothered
to write it down, about the bluebirds and
the other stuff, but hey!
I'm just saying that you are going to value some
different stuff along the way
no matter what you say

today.



So I can say that if you can give me the time of day
then I would be a man who would stand in the way
and say
that I am the only man who is here today
and if you would like another man then

hey!
That's OK.

cuz I was only here



today

3 comments:

Bud said...

Good one. Wishing you et toute ta famille a fucking great 2010!

Unknown said...

Dad this is really cool, I like it a lot

J Blood said...

Ah well, the lady's right. Bonne anneƩ tout le monde!