Sunday, August 23, 2009

Today's Verse: 23 August 2009

"I don't know who I'm supposed to be",

Jesus answered naturally

"Son of god and son of man

I don't know who the fuck I am

Now you ask I be re-born

Once again in human form

Go to hell you selfish prick

I never died, I just got sick

And please don't ask about the kids

I'm not proud of all I did

Why should I be a better dad

Than the ones I never had

Joseph was an errant fool

And God he used me like a tool

He improvised experiments

Devoid of laughs or merriment

Try a new one for a change

I'm tired of the old refrains

Every Sunday, every mass

Jesus gets it up the ass

Where's the pleasure? Where's the fun?

Forget it man, my job is done."

2 comments:

J Blood said...

Kind of harsh for a Sunday

J Blood said...

I mean, it's not what they did to Jesus, but it's still a mess