Monday, June 30, 2008

Hey, Bartender

Well Spain won it and I'm now back in Mumbai. Monsoon is in full form -- rain and wind and monsoon flowers blooming on the terrace. The five cats and Mary, our maid, and her baby Preston (not making that up) for company. Mira and Jai are on their ways to intensive German courses in Rot-an-der-Rot (not making that up either, but you won't find it on a map) and Leipzig respectively. Indi's taking them, then heading to Pietrasanta in Italy to visit friends and draw.
Bartender, I'll have another.

3 comments:

JimPreston said...

Be careful.

J Blood said...

I hope there was as enthusiastic partying in the streets of Geneva as there was when Espana won in 1982.

Bud said...

I bet so, and Zurich as well, though I was not there to partake. How did your Flag Day event go?
Also, Jim, I try to heed your advice. Thanks.